This book group is for people who are interested and committed to deepening their understanding of the intersection of race and restorative justice.
Gandhi Institute staff members Natasha Morrison, Erin Thompson, and Kit Miller will lead this discussion group.
- The first meeting will take place on Wednesday September 23rd, from 7-8:30 PM. Participants will need to have read chapter 1 (pg 1-30) before the first meeting, and are responsible for purchasing the book on their own.
- The group will meet again from 7-8:30 PM on Wednesday September 30th, October 7th, October 14th. All meetings will be held via Zoom.
- Unfortunately, Rochester City School District Teachers cannot earn professional development credit, as the deadline for credits applied for this academic year ends the first week of June. We wish that were not the case, and hope RCSD teachers will still consider participating.
Capacity is limited to 25, please register below to reserve your spot.
In an effort to make our events as accessible as possible, we’ve created a donation-based model, starting at no cost.
- Please select one of the three options that works best for your budget.
- If you would like to contribute a different amount, choose Option 1, press “next,” and then designate the amount on the final summary page.
Thank you for participating and supporting us in being of service to the most people during this time of need.Register