Transformative Justice Fellowship
The M.K. Gandhi Institute, in partnership with the Center for Dispute Settlement and Partners in Restorative Initiatives, is delighted to announce the establishment of two Transformative Justice Fellowships. This is a 2-year commitment (June 2021 – June 2023) for Monroe County residents of all ages who identify as BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, and People of Color). In addition to an annual budget of $1,000/year for learning-related expenses, participants will receive free access to training and events at all three agencies. Each will be assigned a BIPOC mentor to support their learning journey. Activities during the fellowship include participating in as many learning events as possible, meeting with mentors for support and accountability, and for completing a final project of their choice to demonstrate learning.
The deadline to apply for this program is May 22, 2021. Email email@example.com with questions about this opportunity.
- Please describe your interest in learning more about conflict resolution, mediation, and restorative justice. Specifically, share any dreams, goals, or plans that this fellowship can support.
- Please describe past training and experiences relevant to this fellowship.
- What else would you like us to know?
- Please confirm that you have plans to remain in the Monroe County area for at least the next 24 months.
- Best contact information for you.