This book group is for people interested in exploring how our bodies store and respond to our racial history. During each week’s discussions, we will share space while learning grounding practices, participating in discussions, and reflecting on the legacy of our ancestors and how they have shaped our lives today.
Gandhi Institute staff members Chyna Moorehead and Matt Liston will lead this discussion group.
- The first meeting will take place on Thursday, November 5th, from 6:00-7:30pm.
- Participants are responsible for obtaining a copy (hard or digital) of the book on their own. If you live in the Rochester area, Hipocampo Books currently has copies of the book.
- All meetings will be held via Zoom.
Registration & Cost:
Capacity is limited to 25, please register below to reserve your spot.
In an effort to make our events as accessible to as many people as possible, we’ve created a sliding scale, donation-based model.
- Please select one of the three options that works best for your budget.
- If you would like to support with the cost of the workshop or the cost of the book, please contact Matt (email@example.com) and Chyna (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Thank you for participating and supporting us in being of service to the most people during this time of need.Register